Enjoy strolling through the typical and historic streets of the upper and lower town of Old Quebec City, which will introduce you to the history of the city from 1608 to today. We’ll end the tour with beer and poutine tasting in a famous microbrewery in Old Quebec City.
In summary :
- Duration of the tour : 3 hours.
- This walking tour is based on a 2.5-hour walk through Old Quebec, including the Dufferin Terrace, a visit to Holy Trinity Basilica, Notre-Dame-De-Quebec Basilica, the Petit Champlain district, Place Royale and other suprise places. The walking tour is followed by the beer and poutine tasting in a microbrewery located in the Petit-Champlain district.
- Cable car ticket included.
- You’ll have your own licensed private guide.
- Meeting point : your accommodation, cruise terminal or a place that suits you.
- Pedestrian tour of about 4 km, easy intermediate level (Quebec is a city with hills so expect small climbs).
Do not forget your camera! We will take you to the best places in town.
- $ 300 CAD for 2 people (The price includes the cable car ticket, a tasting tray of 6 microbrewery beers and a poutine per person, including taxes and services).
- For each additional guest, please add $ 50 CAD.
- This tour can be private or accept up to 10 people.
- This tour is available summer and winter.
- Out of respect for our suppliers, a reservation 24 hours in advance is desirable.
If minors are accompanying you, please contact us to see if there are any restrictions regarding the brewery. Thank you for your understanding.