The best tour in town!
After strolling through the typical and historic streets of the upper and lower town of Old Quebec, which will introduce you to the history of the city from 1608 to today. I suggest you to have High Tea (as the English call it) at the Château Frontenac. This gourmet break includes delicious sandwiches, scones with Devon cream, fine desserts and of course tea. It will be the perfect end to your visit to Quebec with a magical touch.
In summary :
- Duration of the tour : 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Enjoy a walking tour of historic Old Quebec, including the Dufferin Terrace, a visit to Holy Trinity Basilica, Notre-Dame-De-Quebec Basilica, the Petit Champlain district, Place Royale and other surpris places.
- Cable car ticket included.
- End your tour with a snack at the Château Frontenac.
- You’ll have your own licensed private guide.
- Pedestrian tour of about 4 km, easy intermediate level (Quebec is a city with hills so expect small climbs).
- Meeting point : your accommodation, cruise terminal or a place that suits you.
Do not forget your camera! We will take you to the best places in town.
- $ 380 CAD for 2 people (Snacks, taxes and tips are included).
- For each additional guest, please add $ 100 CAD. Maximum group size: 20 people.
- This tour is based on a 2.5 hour walking tour of Old Quebec City, followed by tea & afternoon snacks at the Château Frontenac. Tea and snacks are served at 2:30 p.m. or 3 p.m., depending on availability at the Château Frontenac.
- The availability of this tour is subject to the availability of the Château Frontenac.
- This tour starts at 12 p.m. or 12:30 p.m.
Important : please let us know if there are any allergies or food intolerances upon confirmation.