Rally Trivia in Old Quebec City walking tour
The best tour for families in Quebec City
Want to take a tour that is out of the ordinary? Why not a Rally Trivia through Old Quebec. Excellent interactive tour for children, who can test their knowledge while having fun. For adults, this is an opportunity to see the history of Quebec City from another perspective. Whether it is your first visit to Quebec or simply to learn more, this tour is for you.
In summary :
- Duration of the tour : 3 hours.
- Quiz games about the history of Quebec.
- Enjoy a walking tour of historic Old Quebec, including the Dufferin Terrace, a visit to Holy Trinity Basilica, Notre-Dame-De-Quebec Basilica, the Petit Champlain district, Place Royale and other surprise places.
- Discover the architecture, military and religious history of Quebec City.
- You’ll have your own licensed private guide.
- Meeting point : in front of the Assemblée Nationale du Québec.
- Pedestrian tour of about 4 km, easy intermediate level (Quebec is a city with hills so expect small climbs).
Do not forget your camera! We will take you to the best places in town.
- $ 200 CAD for 4 people
- For each additional guest, please add $ 20 CAD. Maximum group size: 10 people
$100 CAD deposit is required when booking. The balance can be paid in cash or by credit card at the end of the tour. Please read the FAQ to learn about all reservation conditions.