Are you an Irish descendant or do you want to learn more about their stories in Quebec? Come and walk with me through the neighborhoods of Quebec City that welcomed them and learn more about their history.
In summary :
- Duration of the tour : 3 hours.
- Enjoy a walking tour of historic Old Quebec.
- Discover the architecture, military and religious history but above all the history of the Irish in Quebec.
- You’ll have your own licensed private guide.
- Cable car ticket included.
- Meeting point : your accommodation, cruise terminal or a place that suits you.
- Pedestrian tour of about 4 km, easy intermediate level (Quebec is a city with hills so expect small climbs).
Do not forget your camera! We will take you to the best places in town.
- $ 180 CAD for 2 people
- This tour can be private or accept up to 20 people
- For each additional guest, please add $ 5.00 CAD