COVID-19 specific measures: during this period of a global pandemic, we adapt our tours and our prices according to the situation of the day. The reservation deposit of $100 CAD is not currently requested and payment of this deposit can be made up to 48 hours before the date of the excursion. Some attractions may be temporarily closed and we therefore adapt our tours according to your wishes and the availability of our service providers. We also comply with the regulations in force concerning the wearing of a mask, disinfection and the social distance required by the circumstances. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or uncertainties.
OUR QUEBEC CITY AND COUNTRYSIDE DRIVING TOURS
Discover the Côte de Beaupré Driving Tour
This is our most popular tour of Quebec City’s regions.
This driving tour in a nutshell:
- Full-day driving tour of Quebec City and it’s countryside
- Explore the historic neighborhoods of Old Quebec
- Drive to the breathtaking Montmorency Falls
- Cable car ride included
- Learn the importance of the Basilica of Sainte-Anne de Beaupré in Quebec’s religious past and present
- Meet local artisans at Albert Gilles’ Copper Museum.
- Enjoy a ride on historic King’s Road and admire century old houses
Fares for 5-hour driving tour, with a little bit of walking :
- $475 CAD for 2 guests
$500 CAD for 3 guests
- $650 CAD for 4 to 6 guests (additional fee included of $150 CAD for Minivan rental, please add $25 CAD per guest for the Gondola ride)
$100 CAD deposit is required when booking. The balance can be paid in cash or by credit card at the end of the tour. Please read the FAQ to learn about all reservation conditions.
Discover the Île d'Orléans Driving Tour
More details are coming soon about this tour.
It will be our pleasure to customize this tour according to your interests and requests.
Our goal is to make your visit to Quebec unforgettable.
If you have any question please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org