This is our most popular tour in the Quebec City area.
Have you ever visited Quebec City? Would you like a little getaway out of town? The Côte de Beaupré has several surprises for us: the very first is the Montmorency Falls (to give you an idea, it is higher than the Niagara Falls). Then one of the architectural wonders of the Côte de Beaupré: the Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Basilica. You will certainly be dazzled. Join me we’ll discover them together.
In summary :
- Day trip by car on the route of the Côte de Beaupré.
- Road to the breathtaking Montmorency Falls.
- Cable car ride included.
- Learn about the importance of the Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Basilica in the religious past and present of Quebec.
- Meet local artisans at the Albert Gilles Copper Museum.
- Enjoy the famous Chemin du Roi route (King’s road) and admire the historic houses.
- Learn about Quebec with your licensed private guide.
- Meeting point : your accommodation, cruise terminal or a place that suits you.
Don’t forget your camera! We will take you to the best places!
Price for a 5-hour tour with a little walking :
- $ 475 CAD for 2 people
- $ 500 CAD for 3 people
- $ 650 CAD for 4 to 6 people (including the rental of a Minivan, allow an addition of $ 25 CAD per person for the cable car to Chute Montmorency)