Whether it is your first visit to Quebec or simply to learn more about it, this tour is for you. Come and stroll through the typical and historic streets of the upper and lower town of Old Quebec. The places visited will introduce you to the history of the first settlers, architecture, military and religious history of Quebec from 1608 to today.
In summary :
- Duration of the tour : 3 hours.
- Enjoy a walking tour of historic Old Quebec, including the Dufferin Terrace, a visit to Holy Trinity Basilica, Notre-Dame-De-Quebec Basilica, the Petit Champlain district, Place Royale and other surprise places.
- Discover the architecture, military and religious history of Quebec City.
- You’ll have your own licensed private guide.
- Cable car ticket included.
- Meeting point : your accommodation, cruise terminal or a place that suits you.
- Pedestrian tour of about 4 km, easy intermediate level (Quebec is a city with hills so expect small climbs).
Do not forget your camera! We will take you to the best places in town.
- $ 180 CAD for 2 people
- This tour can be private or accept up to 20 people
- For each additional guest, please add $ 5.00 CAD