Do you have a day’s stopover in Quebec? Here is the perfect tour for you to make sure you don’t miss a thing. Our day will begin with a visit to the attractions of the Côte de Beaupré, the Montmorency Falls and the Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Basilica and to finish the visit of the historic districts of Quebec City.
In summary :
- Duration of the tour : 6 hours 30 minutes
- Walking tour and car ride in Quebec City and its surroundings
- Learn about Quebec with your licensed private guide
- Meeting point: your accommodation, cruise terminal or a place that suits you
- Pedestrian tour of about 4 km, easy intermadiate level (Quebec is a city with hills so expect small climbs)
NOT INCLUDED: Lunch break of approximately 45 minutes. Meal is at your expense.
Don’t forget your camera! We will take you to the best places!
Price for a 6.5-hour tour with a little walking :
- $ 625 CAD for 2 people
- $ 650 CAD for 3 people
- $ 750 CAD for 4 to 6 people (including the rental of a Minivan, allow an addition of $ 25 CAD per person for the cable car to Chute Montmorency)