Brewery tour in the St-Roch and St-Sauveur district
Attention - ADULT ONLY TOUR According to Quebec laws, participants must be at least 18 years old and have a valid ID card.
Do you want to get off the beaten path and discover the popular sectors of Quebec City? What could be better than a micro-brewery tour? Come and learn more about the history of beer in Quebec as well as the life of the Saint-Roch and Saint-Sauveur neighborhoods.
In summary :
- Duration of the tour : 3 hours.
- This tour is based on a 2.5 hour walking tour of the Saint-Roch and Saint -Sauveur districts. With tasting of 8 beers from Quebec microbreweries, a few bites and to finish the tour : a poutine in one of the breweries.
- Pedestrian tour of about 4 km, easy intermediate level (Quebec is a city with hills so expect small climbs).
- You’ll have your own licensed private guide.
- Meeting point : at the first brewery (the address will be sent to you via email upon confirmation of the tour).
Do not forget your camera! We will take you to the best places in town.
- $ 250 CAD for 2 people (The price includes the tasting of 8 microbrewery beers and one poutine per person, taxes and services).
- For each additional guest, please add $ 35 CAD.
- This tour can be private or accept up to 10 people.
- This tour is available summer and winter.
- Out of respect for our suppliers, a reservation 24 hours in advance is desirable.
This tour is available from May 2021.
$100 CAD deposit is required when booking. The balance can be paid in cash or by credit card at the end of the tour. Please read the FAQ to learn about all reservation conditions.
Attention Frontenac Tours and its owners want to promote responsible alcohol consumption and zero tolerance for impaired driving.